Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an External Account Cyber Threat Analyst to work as part of a team focused on cyber threats to webmail and social media accounts in support of a major federal client.
The selected candidate will collaborate across multiple teams to gather and analyze both open-source and controlled information. Analysis may include identification of campaigns intended to compromise the interests of the US Government. Such campaigns may include, but are not limited to external account credential compromise, personal or professional connection requests, and spoofed or imposter accounts. This analyst will provide high quality written and oral reports used frequently by key decision makers and senior leaders; identify opportunities to collaborate with key partners; and represent the team in interactions with government and affiliated personnel (to include technical and non-technical teams and personnel) who make heavy use of external accounts, in order to develop working-level relationships and encourage reporting of future events. Other team responsibilities include open source investigative support and training, as well as providing ad-hoc monitoring and mitigation guidance for senior leaders’ online presence.
- 5 years of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with increasing responsibilities
- Good working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence analysis
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively research, write, communicate and brief to varying levels of audiences to include at the executive level
- Previous experience managing cross functional and interdisciplinary projects to achieve tactical and strategic objectives
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in intelligence or technical analysis with a focus on cyber threat analysis
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or intelligence analysis particularly related to threats to webmail and social media, mitigations, and best practices
- Experience monitoring open source and classified reporting to proactively identify indicators and potential threats and developing mitigation processes
- Experience developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), job aids, and hands-on training materials
- Proficiency or interest in learning about threat hunting (Splunk), a desire to master tools and platforms for searching open source information, and/or process automation (Python)
- Experience in developing relationships throughout the USG, particularly the intelligence community.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.