Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a Field Service Representative located in the Columbia, MD area to work as part of a systems and software engineering team to implement, test and troubleshoot software/hardware solutions in support of C4ISR product applications, system infrastructure, and OCONUS operations. The C4ISR product application is comprised of a tactical and enterprise level MULTI-INT geospatial Command and Control (C2) system that synthesizes data from a vast array of sensors and systems, providing real-time visualization of the data within a geospatial common operating picture (COP) of their mission environment.
- Be an SME for the installation, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting the C4ISR product application
- Work with software, test, and system engineering within an Agile software development process
- Manage a help desk account to track all C4ISR product application issues from identification until resolution
- Act as a liaison between NOVETTA and customer to understand current and future program requirements
- Assist current and potential customers with installing the C4ISR product application for demonstration, evaluation, and field exercises
- Assist with the creation of software, installation, and configuration documentation
- College degree (B.S.) in a technical field or Military Related Experience
- 2 or more years of experience as a professional software engineer, system engineer or deployment engineer
- 2+ years experience installing, configuring, testing, and troubleshooting customer-facing software
- 2+ years documenting technical specifications
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals. (TCP/IP, routing, subnetting, VPNs)
- Experience working with and supporting typical office applications
- Secret security clearance
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering
- Experience trouble shooting EO/IR FMV sensors, Radar sensors, and networking issues
- Advanced knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Experience maintaining cyber-security best practices in production environments.
- Capable of working independently and managing your own workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Experience with US DoD systems engineering / DODAF a plus
- Secret clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.