Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a Systems Engineer, located in the Elizabeth City, NC area, to be responsible for the design, test, and maintenance of development and production environments in support of a command and control (C2) software and hardware solution. This position is also responsible for the integration of sensors (full-motion video, radars, WAMI, etc) and their payloads into a fast-paced, low-latency operational environment that must meet high-performance mission requirements. Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Assesses system failures, evaluates repairs, and develops solutions for deployed systems.
- Collaborate with engineering disciplines to support solution development
- Install, monitor, test hardware, software, and network Government Equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to deployed representatives.
- Maintain configuration and baseline of systems to ensure accuracy of system.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, mathematics, physics or science related discipline is required
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an engineering role.
- Two (2) years of related experience working on DoD government contracts in an engineering function.
- Active US Secret Clearance
- Experience in developing E/O sensor, communication and/or radar systems
- Experience with Verification and Validation requirements
- Experience developing systems and general engineering processes and procedures
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills for interfacing with management and customers
- Experience maintaining cyber-security best practices in production environments.
- Experience deploying and maintaining SQL databases.
- Experience with modern server deployment techniques including templates, scripts, imaging, and configuration management systems, etc
- Industry Certifications ex. Comptia Security+
- Active Secret clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.