Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- BS degree or related equivalent formal military training and experience in SIGINT analysis and production at the tactical and/or strategic level required.
- Training and experience with SIGINT tools and databases
- 8-12 years of analytic and/or reporting experience
- Understand and be experienced with both Dialed Number Recognition (DNR) and Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) and associated databases
- Ability to monitor and develop target across several communication technologies
- Capable of executing own and other's tasking.
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without release, oversight officer, or legal rejection/modification
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks
- Understands multiple communications protocols, telecommunications technologies and internet routing
- Understands multiple communication protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities
- Can evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communications
- Analyst requires some mentorship and/or little guidance from government personnel
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.