Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an Systems Engineer to be a member of a software development team responsible for delivering and supporting high visibility, high performing and scalable solutions addressing mission-critical threat assessment needs throughout the Enterprise, you will be directly responsible for. The Systems Engineer will be a driven team player that thrives in a small team environment and has a “can do” attitude. This candidate should be an exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated proficiency in critical analysis, abstract reasoning, software engineering, and technical documentation. This candidate should have a strong sense of observation and the ability to translate observations into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the DoD Application Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), etc. and have a demonstrated proficiency with supporting the planning, development, and maintenance of high performing scalable systems leveraging open source technologies while adhering to all DoD standards, regulations, policies, and directives.
- Partner with the Government to design a Common Operating Picture (COP) to provide a timely Common Intelligence Picture (CIP) for Combatant Commands. The solution will be a collaborative and scalable data-service to enable community-wide access to information and enable better decision-making.
- Identifying, defining, analyzing, and coordinating customer needs and constraints and translating them into technical requirements and custom application designs.
- Recommending tools, architectures, technologies, and methodologies that will support and optimize robust, scalable enterprise solutions
- Developing high level systems and functional requirements for enterprise systems
- Establishing data modeling, integration, and enterprise information management standards and techniques and supporting documentation
- Evaluating existing systems architecture and technologies and identifying opportunities for optimization and enhancement
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing system and programmatic documentation. Documentation will cover full system lifecycle as described by the DoD JCIDS process such as: Requirements Specifications, System Engineering Plans, Capabilities Documents, Interface Control Documents, and DoDAF Artifacts
- Providing direct technical guidance and client support; and other tasks as needed/as directed
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline
- 3+ Years supporting the design and development of high performing, scalable, and robust enterprise information systems
- 3+ Years’ experience working with a DoD software development program
- 3+ Years’ experience with the DoD JCIDS process
- 3+ Years’ experience DoD System Engineering Experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with system modeling and documentation methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency with the generation and maintenance of DoDAF documentation
- Demonstrated proficiency of modern architectures, technologies, and methodologies and their application in a cloud environment
- Understanding of DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Strong coordination, organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively execute tasks, resolve issues, and meet challenging schedules
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline
- Systems Engineering Related Certifications
- 5+ Years supporting the design and development of high performing, scalable, and robust enterprise information systems
- 5+ Years’ experience working with a DoD software development program
- 5+ Years’ experience with the DoD JCIDS process
- 5+ Years’ experience DoD System Engineering Experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Experience with deployment and support to Government Clouds (MilCloud, C2S, etc.)
- Top Secret/SCI required to start
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.