Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking TS/SCI Software Developers to support of the Global Analytics Platform. The selected candidate will join the development teams to support coordinated software development efforts of GEOINT capabilities. Each developer will work in coordination with systems engineers to facilitate the automation, visualization, exposure, and analysis of both traditional and non-traditional sources of information and intelligence to develop advanced analytic techniques and tools. Software development efforts will support both NGA and SOCOM shared analytic and tool development efforts focusing on tactical, operational and strategic intelligence, data integration, and targeting efforts in support of operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent in engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience on an agile software development team in either software development or related engineering effort that leveraged agile methodology and timelines
- 10+ years’ of data engineering, data architecture, systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
- Demonstrated understanding of how the IC supports Special Operations and the DoD in performing integrated transition activities, business process re-engineering, analysis, design, planning and requirements decomposition
- 5+ years’ of incorporating Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) engineering and analysis towards both traditional and non-traditional information and intelligence sources to meet and satisfy customer needs
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Open-source database technologies compatible with geospatial data extract/transform/load processes (e.g. PostGIS, PostGres,GeoServer)
- 2+ years’ in either data modeling, data architecture or data analytics, with experience in developing taxonomies, data dictionaries and/or data schemas to include semantic data concepts and related technologies
- 1+ years’ experience working with cloud technology engineering, or working knowledge of GovCloud and C2S architectures and capabilities
- Experience in requirements analysis, and support related integration testing
- Demonstrated ability to establish working relationships across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and leadership; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with federal and industry metadata concepts and standards, with specific focus on geospatial metadata standards and issues
- Programming experience in such languages as Python, R, C#, Java, Ruby SQL
- Proficient with the following technologies/applications: AWS, one or more application integration framework technologies such as microservices, Splunk, Elastic Search, Nifi, Kafka, Cloud Foundry, RedHat Openshift, Apache Mesos, and enterprise-scale high performance processing technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- 2+ years’ technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures for GEOINT libraries include Open Data Store (ODS)
- 2+ years’ experience as a system of systems integrator
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile Systems engineering & integration
- Working knowledge of XML
- Experience with physical data storage architecture
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.