Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system engineering experience maybe substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in designing and implementing customer business solutions, using SharePoint 2013/2010 Out-of-the-box capabilities AND SharePoint Designer, configuring SharePoint sites, subsites and user permissions, and managing SharePoint site collections
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint tools including: Site Definitions, Web Parts, Custom Navigation, Content Types, Search Features, Master Pages, Site Templates, Custom Workflows, Page Layouts
- Strong understanding of SharePoint architecture (Managed paths, site collections, sites etc)
- 2+ years’ experience working with, configuring and customizing Atlassian Suite components, to include Confluence and Jira
- Demonstrated experience with other web development technologies, to include CSS, HTML, PHP, or similar technologies/languages
- 4+ Experience gathering/documenting customer requirements; leading customer process or requirements gathering sessions or technical exchanges; defining and documenting processes and workflows for future implementation
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows in Visio or similar drawing tool
- Experience in identifying approaches and methods for process improvement, identifying implementation approaches and mechanisms for process automation
- Experience in planning and tracking project milestones and managing delivery project lifecycle activities
- Experience developing custom graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience deploying consistent branding across site collections and web-based business solutions
- Experience with GEMA
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Processes and best practices, to include the use of AGILE methods
- Understanding of the agency instantiation/architecture for Corporate SharePoint and Atlassian Suite
- Working knowledge of SharePoint metadata management
- Experience working with and managing virtual environments, and coordinating with corporate VM teams to manage and maintain virtual resources
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.