Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system engineering experience maybe substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in designing and implementing customer business solutions, using SharePoint 2013/2010 Out-of-the-box capabilities AND SharePoint Designer, configuring SharePoint sites, subsites and user permissions, and managing SharePoint site collections
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint tools including: Site Definitions, Web Parts, Custom Navigation, Content Types, Search Features, Master Pages, Site Templates, Custom Workflows, Page Layouts
- Strong understanding of SharePoint architecture (Managed paths, site collections, sites etc)
- 2+ years’ experience working with, configuring and customizing Atlassian Suite components, to include Confluence and Jira
- Demonstrated experience with other web development technologies, to include CSS, HTML, PHP, or similar technologies/languages
- 4+ Experience gathering/documenting customer requirements; leading customer process or requirements gathering sessions or technical exchanges; defining and documenting processes and workflows for future implementation
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows in Visio or similar drawing tool
- Experience in identifying approaches and methods for process improvement, identifying implementation approaches and mechanisms for process automation
- Experience in planning and tracking project milestones and managing delivery project lifecycle activities
- Experience developing custom graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience deploying consistent branding across site collections and web-based business solutions
- Experience with GEMA
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Processes and best practices, to include the use of AGILE methods
- Understanding of the agency instantiation/architecture for Corporate SharePoint and Atlassian Suite
- Working knowledge of SharePoint metadata management
- Experience working with and managing virtual environments, and coordinating with corporate VM teams to manage and maintain virtual resources
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.