Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional systems engineering experience maybe substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong understanding of the SIGINT lifecycle
- Experience in developing CONOPs, capability level, functional, interface, and data dictionary requirements
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing and managing project plans, milestones and schedules, using MS Project or similar industry standard tool
- Experience and strong user level competence in the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with or knowledge of SIGINT legal compliance policies and collection authorities
- Experience with or knowledge of targeting, data flow or related mission systems
- Knowledge of or experience working with SIGINT targeting, collection management capabilities or related mission systems
- Basic understanding of metadata tagging, ‘smart data’ as it relates to cloud related technologies
- Working knowledge or experience with SharePoint and Atlassian suite products (especially Confluence and Jira)
- Understanding of or experience working with external IC or foreign partners in a SIGINT environment
- Knowledge of general distributed processing methodology, cloud based architectures and technology, and organizational development and design
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.