As a cybersecurity professional at Novetta you’ll bridge the gap between what our customers can currently do and what they aspire to achieve by solving problems of national significance. As a member of a team, you’ll protect the nation through proactive intelligence collection via computer networks gathered from target information systems.
Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, BGP, DHCP.
Understanding of the OSI model and its relevance to internet technologies.
Comfort with the internet threat landscape such as it relates to encryption technology
- Any number of Cyber Certifications including but not limited to: GPEN, GXPN, GCFE, GCFA, and OSCP.
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Degree in mathematics or related experience in cryptanalysis.
- Certifications or work experience related to encryption technologies
- Protocol analysis focused on encryption technologies
- Experience with UNIX operating systems.
- Ability to develop network and malware signatures (e.g. Yara, Snort)
- SIGINT experience
- Level 1: Minimum three years’ experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.