Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Serve as the lead System Administrator for classified information systems in DoD and Intelligence Community computing environments
- Perform System Administration tasks including systems design and maintenance of Windows Active Directory, VMware ESXi, vSphere, and View, Windows 10 desktops, Windows Server 2012R2, and custom application support
- Performance maintenance of the system such as system hardening, backups, & workstation deployments
- Work with Information Assurance Personnel to maintain documentation and security posture of systems
- Active Top Secret SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years experience doing Active Directory, Windows Desktop/Server administration
- 2+ years of experience doing VMware administration
- Previous experience working as an engineer in a classified environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Basic Linux command line experience
- Basic scripting experience (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Desire to learn new technologies, tools, and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or later
- Basic network experience with Switches, Routers, & Firewalls
- Active Top Secret SCI clearance required to start
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.