Novetta is seeking a highly motivated Infrastructure Engineer with a talent for solving complex problems. This position supports a USAF mission systems day to day operations.
- Provide day to day activities associated with the mission system: supporting Service Desk tickets, bug tickets, software installations and solving problems that arise.
- DevOps experience associated with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 dynamic troubleshooting
- Work with end users
- Programmer/developer with technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
Networking, virtualization (VMware) or automation
- 5+ years of software development
- 2+ years of C, C++, Python, Bash
- Active TS/SCI
- CISSP/CASP certification
- JIRA or Confluence experience
- Familiar with software product release pipelines processes
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to decompose large tasks into small testable tasks
- Possesses a strong desire to learn and work on multiple projects
- Experience with automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Previous DevOps experience
- Experience working within DoD or working with the USAF
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.