Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Cyber Operations Integrator to join our Cyber Enablement team. In this position, you’ll work onsite with Cyber Operators to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and advise on mission plans for custom penetration testing tools. The ideal candidate will have a cyber development background and enjoy working close to the end users.
- Experience using penetration tools, frameworks, and distros such as Kali Linux, Metasploit, CoreImpact, etc. Especially operating system and application level exploits and payloads.
- Development experience with C or Python.
- Comfortable using a debugger such as GDB or WinDBG to troubleshoot compiled applications
- Strong networking background to include manually configuring routing on operating systems from the terminal, familiar with common protocols, and experience debugging connectivity issues using packet captures.
- Cyber operations experience
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: cryptography, persistence, networking, vulnerability research, exploit development, and development.
- Experience in kernel development on one of: Windows, Linux, real-time operating systems
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.