Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an IoT Engineer and work as part of a cross functional Novetta team developing an AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors.
- Assist with researching, testing and evaluating best-of-breed products for microelectronic hardware to be used in to modernize an industrial sensor system for the Air Force.
- Assist with evaluating products to collect data from dry contact sensors and integrate that data to the access control platform at the physical layer. A
- Assist with development and system engineering associated with platform development.
- 3+ years experience with Internet of Things (IoT), SCADA or in the industrial sensor space
- 2+ years experience with Programmable Logic Controllers
- Working knowledge of a variety of hardware sensors and micro-eletronics hardware
- Experience developing for sensing platforms
- Experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, CANBus, EtherNet/IP, POC UA, or similar
- DoD 8570.1 certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience in Agile, Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.