Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an IoT Engineer and work as part of a cross functional Novetta team developing an AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors.
- Assist with researching, testing and evaluating best-of-breed products for microelectronic hardware to be used in to modernize an industrial sensor system for the Air Force.
- Assist with evaluating products to collect data from dry contact sensors and integrate that data to the access control platform at the physical layer. A
- Assist with development and system engineering associated with platform development.
- 3+ years experience with Internet of Things (IoT), SCADA or in the industrial sensor space
- 2+ years experience with Programmable Logic Controllers
- Working knowledge of a variety of hardware sensors and micro-eletronics hardware
- Experience developing for sensing platforms
- Experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, CANBus, EtherNet/IP, POC UA, or similar
- DoD 8570.1 certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience in Agile, Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.