Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is currently supporting an innovative research and development project, implementing needs for an operational USAF customer that provides a dynamic / on demand infrastructure.
- Support local development infrastructure to include extensive virtualized and physical components
- Provide innovative and creative development operations (devops) to agile development team, including administration of support applications (jira, confluence, etc) and writing / applying system scripts.
- Create procedures and documentation of system design to support new requirements and tasks
- Conduct research and development tasks related to future enhancements, as well as diagnose and resolve bugs
- Provide tier 3 support to an operational system in San Antonio, TX (may require infrequent travel, potentially with short notice)
- Experience with VMware (vSphere, vCenter, horizon view / security server)
- Strong Linux background (4+ years of experience)
- Familiarity with Active Directory
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP stack and applying VLAN principals
- Must be able to work independently
- Has knowledge of, or can learn quickly, basic Python and scripting languages.
- Prior experience supporting the United States Air Force (USAF) or other Department of Defense (DoD) organization
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
- CompTIA Security+ certified
- Experience supporting technical development projects using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience with software defined networking (SDN / NSX).
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Top Secret clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.