Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a Top Secret cleared, biometrics technical analyst to monitor and analyze domestic and worldwide biometric collection trends to assess the impact on operational travel and activities. The position involves end-to-end system assessments; the expert will use non-traditional data sources to ascertain information, drive collection requirements where information gaps remain, and make risk recommendations based on the available information. The expert is expected to have an understanding of biometric system design, data sharing agreements (and their limitations), and human factors.
The expert will liaise with Law Enforcement elements and advise on strategies most suitable for their missions. The expert will be asked to develop to training materials and may be asked to brief senior leadership. The expert will be expected to monitor open source material to alert on new biometric deployments and to assess their risk to the Law Enforcement enterprise.
The expert will define a strategic plan and architect a program for mitigating biometric threats and vulnerabilities. This plan will need to encompass the physical and virtual domains. The plan should include a full spectrum of solutions (technical, analytical, tradecraft, etc.) and should include research, test strategies, and deployable products.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Previous experience working with Law Enforcement
- Understanding of biometric technologies (design, interoperability, standards, deployments)
- Experience developing CONOPS, test plans and program plans, documenting research objectives
- Experience conducting technical analysis and risk assessments using potentially conflicting or disparate information
- Working understanding of Identity Management and the implications to operational travel
- The ability to work independently
- Experience creating and presenting training materials
- Experience building and conducting operational test & evaluations
- Top Secret
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.