Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Penetration Testing Analyst (PTA) may perform any or all of the following:
- Conducts vulnerability assessments
- Assesses security of network infrastructure and cloud resources
- Performs social engineering tests
- Analyzes technical security weaknesses
- Performs risk analyses and develops exploits.
Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding and encryption.
Develop tools, techniques, training and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding and encryption.
- Active Top Secret clearance required with the ability to obtain an SCI
- High school diploma + 3 years of relevant functional experience + 8 years of additional general work experience, OR Bachelors degree + 3 years of relevant functional experience + 4 years of additional general work experience, OR Masters degree + 3 years of relevant functional experience
- Must have a strong technical background and understand system architecture and design, operating systems, network infrastructure, software installation on test platforms, software development, database, and operating systems.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or relevant security certifications to include: OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH
Familiarity with Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp suite, Nmap, Wireshark, Vulnerability scanners (e.g. Nessus)
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.