Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Penetration Testing Analyst (PTA) may perform any or all of the following:
- Conducts vulnerability assessments
- Assesses security of network infrastructure and cloud resources
- Performs social engineering tests
- Analyzes technical security weaknesses
- Performs risk analyses and develops exploits.
Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding and encryption.
Develop tools, techniques, training and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding and encryption.
- Active Top Secret clearance required with the ability to obtain an SCI
- High school diploma + 3 years of relevant functional experience + 8 years of additional general work experience, OR Bachelors degree + 3 years of relevant functional experience + 4 years of additional general work experience, OR Masters degree + 3 years of relevant functional experience
- Must have a strong technical background and understand system architecture and design, operating systems, network infrastructure, software installation on test platforms, software development, database, and operating systems.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or relevant security certifications to include: OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH
Familiarity with Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp suite, Nmap, Wireshark, Vulnerability scanners (e.g. Nessus)
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.