Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a Front end/UI Developer to join our team in Tampa, FL. The software engineer will join a team of engineers and data scientists that address USD(I) challenge problems.
DoD is shifting investment into the future of machine learning and artificial intelligence across the Defense Intelligence Enterprise to reimagine and revolutionize the intelligence process. In order to achieve this, Training Quality Data (TQD) must be harvested from current data holdings, data gaps must be characterized into targeting/collection requirements and synthetic data must be generated.
Novetta is seeking a Front end/UI Engineer to architect and build solutions to allow users to interact and visualize data.
- Identify important and interesting questions surrounding our customer's challenges, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks;
- Develop strategies to extract, resolve, and unify information of various types from numerous data sources;
- Provide thought-interest in the area of analytics/data science.
- Work with a diverse team of engineers, computer scientists, data scientist and analysts
- Must Eligible for DoD clearance and able to obtain a Top Secret and SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 5+ years of experience
- in Java (pref), C++, or other similar level object-oriented programming language
- 1+ year experience with Python, Linux, Version control systems (git)
- Ability to handle more than one project concurrently; establish priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including experience:
- Managing risk and customer expectations
- Delivering capabilities to non-technical users or analysts
- Working effectively in teams
- Maintaining awareness of market trends and technology opportunities to incorporate into solutions
- Interest in:
- Interactive Visualizations
- Current knowledge of latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience with React.js development stack including React, Angular, or Vue
- Graph/Network visualizations
- Commercial or government cloud solutions (AWS, Openstack, etc)
- Experience with Restful APls, relational databases, and cross browser compatibility troubleshooting techniques
- Comfortable with:
- Recommending strategies for design implementation during the development process
- Setting customer or team expectations in regards to project timelines
- Dynamic environments
- Must Eligible for DoD clearance and able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.