Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a talented Multi-Discipline language Analyst. The Multi-Discipline Language Analyst will conduct and provide expert and detailed SIGINT analysis on assigned target areas. Prepare and review SIGINT reports to include serialized intelligence reports, informal technical notes, analytic notes, and reply to customers' requests for information. As well as create analytical products in compliance with directives and the contract's standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Must have successfully completed a DoD SIGINT training program.
- Must have completed reporting classes and understand how to properly draft reportable information.
- Must have strong DNI skills
- Must successfully pass the contract's job qualification requirements (JQR) following orientation and familiarization.
- Familiarity and experience with current reporting and analysis databases and tools.
- Be flexible with hours and able to work
- Minimum 3/3 (ILR-scale) proficiency or pass the Professional Qualification Examination (PQE) part I and II
- A BS degree or related equivalent formal military training and experience in SIGINT analysis and production at the tactical and/or strategic level required.
- DNR/DNI experience and/or NETA training is highly preferred.
- Experience providing SIGINT support to ongoing military operations.
- Technical knowledge of computer systems and networks.
- Geospatial training or experience.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.