Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Join a rapidly growing Elasticsearch practice at Novetta, utilizing Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats (The Elastic Stack) technology to support important commercial and federal missions. Novetta will provide Elasticsearch training and certification support to motivated candidates.
- Support various customers with large enterprise deployments of Elasticsearch. Provide troubleshooting support as needed for Elastic deployments at the systems or software level.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at Novetta sites and customer sites on cloud (AWS) and on-premise instances. Facilitate integration with customer data sources and applications.
- Clearable up to TS/SCI level.
- 2+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Stack clusters in elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- Understanding of software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture.
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Familiarity with data indexing concepts.
- Willingness to become an Elastic Stack expert and earn the Elastic Certified Engineer certification.
- Willing to obtain 8570-compliant IAT-II or IAT-III security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc.).
- 8570-compliant IAT-II or IAT-III security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc).
- Experience with Elasticsearch Painless scripting language.
- Experience as a Linux Engineer/Administrator.
- Proven experience upgrading the Elastic Stack from one major version to another.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Prefer candidates with at least Secret level security clearance. Willing to consider un-cleared candidates. Candidates must be willing to be sponsored for clearance up to the TS/SCI level and be willing to undergo background investigation and/or polygraph examination.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.