Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Join a rapidly growing Elasticsearch practice at Novetta, utilizing Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats (The Elastic Stack) technology to support important commercial and federal missions. Novetta will provide Elasticsearch training and certification support to motivated candidates.
- Support various customers with large enterprise deployments of Elasticsearch. Provide troubleshooting support as needed for Elastic deployments at the systems or software level.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at Novetta sites and customer sites on cloud (AWS) and on-premise instances. Facilitate integration with customer data sources and applications.
- Clearable up to TS/SCI level.
- 2+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Stack clusters in elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- Understanding of software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture.
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Familiarity with data indexing concepts.
- Willingness to become an Elastic Stack expert and earn the Elastic Certified Engineer certification.
- Willing to obtain 8570-compliant IAT-II or IAT-III security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc.).
- 8570-compliant IAT-II or IAT-III security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc).
- Experience with Elasticsearch Painless scripting language.
- Experience as a Linux Engineer/Administrator.
- Proven experience upgrading the Elastic Stack from one major version to another.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Prefer candidates with at least Secret level security clearance. Willing to consider un-cleared candidates. Candidates must be willing to be sponsored for clearance up to the TS/SCI level and be willing to undergo background investigation and/or polygraph examination.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.