Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Windows System Administrator to provide operational support services and resources to enable NGA’s Research Labs to achieve its dynamic mission objectives.
NGA’s Research Labs (RL) are research and development environments directly supporting NGA’s Research missions. The NGA RL operate in a complex multi-security classification level, multi-platform, multi-domain and multi-location environment. The RLs are cutting edge, containing both physical and virtual lab environments, and supporting Research Focus Areas and Support Teams. Each RL, located at five geographically distributed network sites, provides these groups with desktop and server-side IT resources (hardware, software, cloud) along with physical space for hands on work and collaboration. Their physical spaces are designed with the necessary flexibility to support experimentation, technology demonstration and evaluation, and customer exercises.
- Creating software packages in SCCM
- Creating desktop/laptop Windows images
- Utilizing SCCM and WSUS for Microsoft security patches and hotfixes
- Deploying Windows-based applications, using SCCM, AdminStudio, MSI, or WSUS
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintaining desktop/laptop Windows OS images
- The ability to script within Windows environments
- Relocating workstations around the lab
- Transferring and Tracking Licenses
- Troubleshooting issues with the application deployments (geographic information system)
- Having strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Having exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- DoD 8570 Level I and applicable Computing Environment (CE) certifications (these will be required to be obtained/maintained)
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.