Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
You will support the continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) automation, testing, implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Navy Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) systems. You will provide support to the development teams in maintaining, updating and consistently improving the DevOps pipelines. You will provide guidance to the customer for building DevOps capabilities across their environments, develop scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions, monitor and maintain DevOps environments based on client requirements and identifying new tools and processes to automate DevOps processes.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience with DevOps automation tools such as CI/CD pipelines enabled by Git/ Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven and Ansible
- 2+ years experience with cloud technologies, including hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Demonstrated ability to setup and maintenance of Enterprise Java build configurations
- Proficient with Linux System Administration
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent IT certified experience
- Experience with JBoss
- Experience with Ozone Widget Framework (OWF)
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Framework
- Experience with Postgres/EDB
- Experience with OpenAM, OpenDJ, and Active Directory
- Experience with STIG Hardening Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in virtualization (i.e. ESX, VMware, Oracle VM VirtualBox)
- AWS Certifications
- Experience with Agile Core Services (ACS)
- Familiarity with utilizing Docker containers
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.