Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking CNO developers of all skill levels to join the fast-growing Novetta Cyber team in San Antonio, TX, McLean, VA, or Columbia, MD. The selected candidates will develop innovative software code in teams with other developers in areas related to computer security, vulnerability research, reverse engineering, and product development. Successful candidates will leverage prior experience in software tool development to collaborate in Agile teams with other CNO developers and QA test engineers.
- Proficiency with at least one low level language: C and assembly (x86/x64, ARM, PPC, MIPS).
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Perl.
- Experience using a debugger: WinDBG, gdb, lldb.
- Familiarity with the Agile process.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: cryptography, persistence, networking, vulnerability research, exploit development, and software development.
- Familiarity with developing in C on Linux.
- Familiarity with using a disassembler (e.g. IDA).
- Active Secret security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.