Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- The Lab Manager provides support on a mission-critical federal agency cyber security program. They contribute to a team of information assurance professionals working to improve the technical security posture of an enterprise network. The Lab Manager provides resources and integration expertise for labs supporting cyber security defensive operations. This position works with stakeholders to identify technical requirements, create action plans, and implement those plans. This position is responsible for managing administration, maintenance, patching, network security, and troubleshooting lab networks and systems.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years of general work experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defense (CND) policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture
- Knowledge of asset management practices and principles
- Experience with configuration management on medium and large size computing projects
- Experience with hardware and software provisioning practices
- Experience with network boundary protection and enclaving
- Experience with authentication and access management technologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Master’s degree in technical field
- Active TS/SCI required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.