Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Jira Admin / Developer supports a mission-critical federal government cybersecurity program. They contribute to a team of information assurance professionals working to improve the technical security posture of an enterprise network. The position performs Jira and Confluence administration and customization. The position ensures that Jira and Confluence are up and running, as a large team of analysts and 24x7 incident handlers access the system. The position maintains and configures plug-ins / add-ons that provide enhanced capabilities. The position customizes Atlassian products to provide customized workflows, enhanced capabilities, and automation.
- Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience. Additional experience may be considered in place of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Java, Groovy, and Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with the Atlassian SDK and API calls
- Experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts
- Ability to turn business requirements into technical requirements and create a work plan and schedule
- Ability to train team members on Jira and Confluence operational usage and best practices
- Ability to work with multiple teams and staff at all levels of experience and seniority
- Ability to solve complex integration challenges and debug complex configuration issues
- Intermediate level understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Education: Master’s degree in technical discipline
- Experience creating technical documentation of as-built architecture, networking, designs, and configurations
- Familiarity with DevOps tasks and workflow
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.