Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Jira Admin / Developer supports a mission-critical federal government cybersecurity program. They contribute to a team of information assurance professionals working to improve the technical security posture of an enterprise network. The position performs Jira and Confluence administration and customization. The position ensures that Jira and Confluence are up and running, as a large team of analysts and 24x7 incident handlers access the system. The position maintains and configures plug-ins / add-ons that provide enhanced capabilities. The position customizes Atlassian products to provide customized workflows, enhanced capabilities, and automation.
- Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience. Additional experience may be considered in place of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Java, Groovy, and Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with the Atlassian SDK and API calls
- Experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts
- Ability to turn business requirements into technical requirements and create a work plan and schedule
- Ability to train team members on Jira and Confluence operational usage and best practices
- Ability to work with multiple teams and staff at all levels of experience and seniority
- Ability to solve complex integration challenges and debug complex configuration issues
- Intermediate level understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Education: Master’s degree in technical discipline
- Experience creating technical documentation of as-built architecture, networking, designs, and configurations
- Familiarity with DevOps tasks and workflow
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.