Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Full Stack Developer with experience in Python Development on Linux, Docker, cloud computing, and using Node.js to build management user interfaces. In this position, you will update and maintain a Novetta product that automates the creation of customer defined networks using multiple cloud providers. In addition to development, you will work with users helping support installation, administration, updates, and new feature requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Proficient in Python, using Linux and Docker, and Node.js
- Proficient with computer security concepts and maintaining privacy on the internet
- Major cloud service provider certifications are a plus
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Ansible, virtualization technology such as VMware VSphere, and source control such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with creating user and administrative guides
- Experience with Agile methodologies
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.