Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, technically-oriented Intelligence Analyst to join a team that prides themselves on proactively generating intelligence about a constantly shifting threat stream by utilizing both proven and experimental data analysis techniques. The ideal candidate has the technical abilities, interest, and curiosity to do their own data manipulation using common tools, with the self-motivation to explore new technologies that solve mission needs.
- Combine intelligence analysis methodologies and programming skills to provide full life cycle support to ad hoc requests.
- Analyze, interrelate, and interpret large datasets to identify significant trends and non-obvious relationships.
- Approach qualitative problems with quantitative reasoning and methods.
- Draw substantive conclusions, draft actionable reports, and provide recommendations based on analyzed data.
- Determine clear ways to present complex analytical findings to customers while maintaining the integrity of the analysis.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of intelligence analysis experience.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries to correlate data and support data mining efforts.
- Experience using Regular Expressions, Complex Formulas, VBA, or Python to manipulate, clean, and format data.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to accomplish goals with little direct oversight.
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination.
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Delivering data analytics solutions
- Information technology projects
- Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with:
- Interaction with analysts to help drive requirements
- Public speaking
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.