Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, technically-oriented Intelligence Analyst to join a team that prides themselves on proactively generating intelligence about a constantly shifting threat stream by utilizing both proven and experimental data analysis techniques. The ideal candidate has the technical abilities, interest, and curiosity to do their own data manipulation using common tools, with the self-motivation to explore new technologies that solve mission needs.
- Combine intelligence analysis methodologies and programming skills to provide full life cycle support to ad hoc requests.
- Analyze, interrelate, and interpret large datasets to identify significant trends and non-obvious relationships.
- Approach qualitative problems with quantitative reasoning and methods.
- Draw substantive conclusions, draft actionable reports, and provide recommendations based on analyzed data.
- Determine clear ways to present complex analytical findings to customers while maintaining the integrity of the analysis.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of intelligence analysis experience.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries to correlate data and support data mining efforts.
- Experience using Regular Expressions, Complex Formulas, VBA, or Python to manipulate, clean, and format data.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to accomplish goals with little direct oversight.
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination.
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Delivering data analytics solutions
- Information technology projects
- Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with:
- Interaction with analysts to help drive requirements
- Public speaking
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.