Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- We are seeking a highly motivated enterprise systems engineer in support of multiple projects involving both Linux and Microsoft services. Positions will provide systems engineering, deployment, and administration support for multiple deployed applications and environments.
- Support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, creating installation instructions and deployment plans, deploying and upgrading virtual machines, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support.
- Coordinate closely with development teams and project management.
- Harden solutions to address security and SCAP compliance. Support ongoing Assessment and Authorizing (A&A) activities.
- The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in networking and operating system level activities, but also comfortable working at the application level.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with Windows or Linux servers in an enterprise production environment.
- Experience applying and validating STIGs
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Experience with server virtualization (VMWare, AWS, etc.).
- Experience with IIS and Apache.
- Experience with server scripting and modern deployment and configuration management techniques and tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
- Experience designing, integrating, and/or configuring enterprise IdAM solutions (AD, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience developing PowerShell and/or YAML scripts to automate deployment and configuration management of Linux and Windows servers.
- Top Secret/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.