Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Cybersecurity Project Manager provides support to a cabinet level federal agency. This position is responsible for managing office project implementations and for managing surge support positions and efforts. This includes coordinating staffing requirements and administration with the Division level managers. This position supports Project Portfolio Management (PPM) efforts to ensure that surge support resources are executing against assigned goals, objectives and tasks. This position will assist Division managers with the deployment of new tools, technologies and processes to ensure office alignment with office strategic goals. This position will develop metrics and provide periodic reports to office management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or similar field required. Master’s degree preferred
- Must possess six (6) years of experience in Project Management as well as experience working with IT or information security professionals.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- ITIL certification
- Masters Degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Eligible for TS//SCI clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.