Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior Forensics Engineer to join our Engineering team.To be successful, the candidate must have a solid understanding of operating system internals and forensic techniques targeting low level programming languages like C and assembly. The candidate must possess experience in reverse engineering, debugging, and operating system protocols. Candidate is required to have exceptional communication skills to produce thorough documentation, give presentations, and communicate with customers regularly.
- Ability to program in a language such as C, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux, iOS or Android operating systems
- Experience imaging digital media
- Knowledge of common digital forensic techniques and practices
- Experience flashing and using custom ROM's
- Development/Analysis of mobile device applications
- Ability to read and understand assembly code (ARM, x86, x64, etc.)
- Experience utilizing commercial imaging tools such as Cellebrite and XRY
- Experience in reverse engineering or application tear-down
- Understanding of the CNO mission, including: cryptography, persistence, networking, vulnerability research, exploit development, and development.
- Ability to distill customer need statements into technical requirements
- Experience developing within Agile environment
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.