Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Data Engineering Lead for a multi-disciplinary team engaged in building a new generation of analytic and machine learning tools for a DoD Research and Development customer. If you live and breathe data, and want to apply your considerable ETL skills to preparing data in ways that truly address mission requirements without compromise, this is the role for you.
Our data pipeline is the engine that accelerates the research and development mission portfolio of our customer. You will lead a team that supports multiple fast paced and concurrent R&D projects providing them with high-quality enriched data. You will design and automate state of the art ETL pipelines that span hybrid on-premise virtual environments and commercial and government cloud solutions. You must have an eye for improvement of the security, usability, performance, maintainability, and scalability of the existing environment. You must have a desire to learn something new every day and to mentor and to grow the technical capabilities of your team.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Proficiency with at least one coding or scripting language (Java, Python, C++ etc.)
- Strong, demonstrated leadership skills
- Comfortable interacting with customers, engineers, and developers with highly varying degrees of technical expertise
- Proven track record of leading and building efficient, high tech teams
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Experience with ETL Pipeline Tools (e.g. NiFi, Luigi, AirFlow etc)
- Experience architecting solutions on AWS
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Proficiency with Java and Python
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.