Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an IT problem solver to join a fast-growing team of software developers, network infrastructure engineers, and QA test engineers in an Agile work environment. The Systems Engineer will have the opportunity to integrate IT solutions and automate routine task. A successful candidate will excel at collaborating across multiple teams to design, build, and sustain a DevOps infrastructure. On every project you’ll learn something new (and likely teach us something as well). If that sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or another similar field. (Four years of experience can serve in lieu of a degree.)
- 4+ years of experience as a Network Engineer, System Administrator, System Analyst, System Integrator or System Engineer
Experience with the technologies enumerated below:
- Desktop Operating Systems: Linux / Windows / MAC OS
- Application Administration: Confluence / JIRA / Gitlab / Chat
- Database Administration: Postgresql / MariaDB / SQLite
- Network Administration: CISCO ASA / Juniper / Cumulus / VRF / VPNs / VLANs
- Server Administration: Windows / Ubuntu / CentOS / Debian
- Virtualization: VMware / AHV / Hyper-V
- Cloud technology: OpenStack / AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Scripting: BASH / Python / PowerShell
- DevOps Tools: Kubernetes / Docker / Ansible / Git / Puppet
- Network Monitoring: Nagios / Solarwinds / Snort / Zeek (BRO) / Elastic Stack
- Proxy: Squid / HAProxy / Nginx
- Storage Management
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.