Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking an IT problem solver to join a fast-growing team of software developers, network infrastructure engineers, and QA test engineers in an Agile work environment. The Systems Engineer will have the opportunity to integrate IT solutions and automate routine task. A successful candidate will excel at collaborating across multiple teams to design, build, and sustain a DevOps infrastructure. On every project you’ll learn something new (and likely teach us something as well). If that sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or another similar field. (Four years of experience can serve in lieu of a degree.)
- 4+ years of experience as a Network Engineer, System Administrator, System Analyst, System Integrator or System Engineer
Experience with the technologies enumerated below:
- Desktop Operating Systems: Linux / Windows / MAC OS
- Application Administration: Confluence / JIRA / Gitlab / Chat
- Database Administration: Postgresql / MariaDB / SQLite
- Network Administration: CISCO ASA / Juniper / Cumulus / VRF / VPNs / VLANs
- Server Administration: Windows / Ubuntu / CentOS / Debian
- Virtualization: VMware / AHV / Hyper-V
- Cloud technology: OpenStack / AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Scripting: BASH / Python / PowerShell
- DevOps Tools: Kubernetes / Docker / Ansible / Git / Puppet
- Network Monitoring: Nagios / Solarwinds / Snort / Zeek (BRO) / Elastic Stack
- Proxy: Squid / HAProxy / Nginx
- Storage Management
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.