Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Perform system administration, maintenance support, upgrades, installation, test and integration and configuration of VLF/LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/Wireless SIGINT survey, collection and geo-location systems and software including prototypes, development, operational, test, and lab systems and products. Routine activities include providing technical and engineering third tier support to troubleshoot system failures or degradations and to restore equipment to full operational capabilities including 24/7 on-call support for operational system critical discrepancies that cannot be resolved by tier one and two personnel. Integrate, test, and optimize systems with enterprise infrastructures, services, and databases. Develop technical documentation. Provide technical services assistance to customer engineers in the creation, updating and management of system product line standards and databases.
- 6+ years of experience with software system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing.
- 6+ years of experience with software development using C and C++.
- Experience with software reverse engineering or debugging tools, including IDA Pro, OllyDbg, or GDB.
- Experience with assembly language, including development or reversing.
- Experience with at least one architecture assembly language.
- Experience with network and socket programming for common protocols and standards.
- Knowledge of low-level systems programming concepts.
- BA or BS degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or
- additional years of experience as a software integrator or system engineer with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF Signal Collection Systems such as or similar to GLAIVE may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- a Master’s degree may be substituted for two years of experience
- Experience software integration or system administration for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl or TCL
- Experience with Software Configuration Management, Change Control and requirements tools such as JIRA or ClearQuest
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with Software Defined Radios Architectures
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) signal detection, identification, measurement, collection, distribution and amplification
- Experience with Geo-location / Direction finding (DF) techniques
- Experience with receiver and antenna design and characteristics
- Experience with electrical power measurement and specification (AC and DC)
- Experience with system cooling specifications
- Experience with system timing analysis
- Experience with system throughput and bandwidth estimation
- Experience with computer software applications and techniques
- Experience with Network and System Security
- Able to travel/deploy systems System Engineering understanding RF skills a plus but not critical
- Travel requirements of a minimum of three trips per year of 1-2 weeks of duration with the potential to go up to 7 trips if they like to travel
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.