Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The position will participate in the full spectrum of System Engineering Processes. Routine activities include analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation, system architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans, system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, overseers, and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or
- System Engineering for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Experience with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF Signal Collection Systems such as or similar to GLAIVE
- Experience with HF/VHF/UHF DF theory/techniques and systems such as BORESIGHT and GLAIVE
- Requirements engineering and requirements management tools such as DOORS (Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System)
- GEOLOCATION specific experience with XML schema creation and translation into BE 3 and other formats
- Formal training or experience on agile engineering methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) - Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Experience with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of same to hardware, software, facility and personnel components
- Experience with coordinating the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
- Experience with participation in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Experience with the development of writing system engineering documentation to include System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications and Interface Control Documents
Experience with generating alternative system concepts, physical architectures and design solutions
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.