The position will participate in the full spectrum of System Engineering Processes. Routine activities include analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation, system architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans, system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, overseers, and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or
- System Engineering for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Experience with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF Signal Collection Systems such as or similar to GLAIVE
- Experience with HF/VHF/UHF DF theory/techniques and systems such as BORESIGHT and GLAIVE
- Requirements engineering and requirements management tools such as DOORS (Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System)
- GEOLOCATION specific experience with XML schema creation and translation into BE 3 and other formats
- Formal training or experience on agile engineering methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) - Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Experience with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of same to hardware, software, facility and personnel components
- Experience with coordinating the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
- Experience with participation in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Experience with the development of writing system engineering documentation to include System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications and Interface Control Documents
- Experience with generating alternative system concepts, physical architectures and design solutions
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.