Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The position will participate in the full spectrum of System Engineering Processes. Routine activities include analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation, system architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans, system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, overseers, and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or
- Candidate must be a self-starter, not intimidated by asking questions and learning new concepts
- Candidate should take ownership over processes and procedures required for program success
- Requirements gathering, tracking, and derivation (tracking and maintaining high-level requirements while translating them into workable blocks for use by program development staff)
- Program and Project Management (working on all manner of tasks related to the overall schedule and performance of the Program)
- Software Development Management, processes, and terms and able to articulate complex software development ideas to non-developers and with developers to understand requirements.
- Formal training or experience on agile engineering methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Software development process and management tools to include Jira, Gitlab and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Software Defined Radios and SDR concepts
- Working knowledge and experience with SIGINT search, survey, and processing from National and Tactical platformsExperience with ELK stack
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Experience with UNIX
- Experience with real-time processing, computing, control, and digital signal processing
- Experience with electrical power measurement and specifications (AC/DC)
- Experience with system timing analysis, throughput and bandwidth
- Experience with computer software apps and techniques
- Experience with writing system documentation to include CONOPs and other documents
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.