Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The position will participate in the full spectrum of System Engineering Processes. Routine activities include analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation, system architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans, system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, overseers, and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or
- Candidate must be a self-starter, not intimidated by asking questions and learning new concepts
- Candidate should take ownership over processes and procedures required for program success
- Requirements gathering, tracking, and derivation (tracking and maintaining high-level requirements while translating them into workable blocks for use by program development staff)
- Program and Project Management (working on all manner of tasks related to the overall schedule and performance of the Program)
- Software Development Management, processes, and terms and able to articulate complex software development ideas to non-developers and with developers to understand requirements.
Formal training or experience on agile engineering methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Software development process and management tools to include Jira, Gitlab and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Software Defined Radios and SDR concepts
- Working knowledge and experience with SIGINT search, survey, and processing from National and Tactical platforms
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with UNIX
- Experience with real-time processing, computing, control, and digital signal processing
- Experience with electrical power measurement and specifications (AC/DC)
- Experience with system timing analysis, throughput and bandwidth
- Experience with computer software apps and techniques
- Experience with writing system documentation to include CONOPs and other documents
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.