Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The CNO developer will design custom software for CNO tools and techniques on Windows, Unix, or mobile platforms. You will work closely with customers to understand ever-changing requirements and develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques. Additionally, you will be tasked with mentoring junior-level developers to solve real-time cyber challenges.
- Strong experience programming in C or C++
- Strong experience programming in Python
- Must have strong Windows, Unix development or mobile background
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Eight (8) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Six (6) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Four (4) years experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- TS/SCI clearance with poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.