Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The CNO developer will design custom software for CNO tools and techniques on Windows, Unix, or mobile platforms. You will work closely with customers to understand ever-changing requirements and develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques. Additionally, you will be tasked with mentoring junior-level developers to solve real-time cyber challenges.
- Strong experience programming in C or C++
- Strong experience programming in Python
- Must have strong Windows, Unix development or mobile background
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Eight (8) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering. Six (6) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python. Four (4) years experience with programming CNO tools and techniques.
TS/SCI clearance with poly
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.