Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a Computer Scientist you’ll use your skills to automate and enrich a variety of data in support of analytical questions. Successful candidates in this role will be able to bridge the gap between non-computer scientist analysts and other technical professions such as Data Scientists and software developers. A strong candidate is someone with a desire for continual learning and strong problem-solving, analytic and interpersonal skills who communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, BGP, DHCP
- Experience with intelligence analysis skills (e.g., traffic analysis) mixed with detailed knowledge of network architectures, protocols, and communications
- Minimum one years’ experience or a Bachelor’s Degree or participating in a program that will lead to a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum five years’ experience with in-depth demonstrated experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with in-depth demonstrated experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with writing, compiling, and debugging a variety of programming languages
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Machine Learning
- High Powered Computing
- Any of a number of active Cyber Certifications including but not limited to: GPEN, GXPN, GCFE, GCFA, and OSCP
- SIGINT experience
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.