Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Provide graphic design support to the client
- Provide professional branding and media production
- Prepare products for senior leader engagements
- Conduct appropriate research and analysis to maintain brand currency
- Strong ability to convert ideas into visual presentations
- One-year deployment with the option to extend.
- The ability to work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate alone with little to no supervision or constant guidance
- Three (3) years of experience in graphic design, marketing or communications, preferably supporting multiple internal or external clients in a high traffic design environment
- Must have portfolio of work examples in a variety of medium (printed materials, advertisements, graphics, multimedia, etc.) for review
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or other marketing/communications related field.
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software; ArcGIS, Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, FreeHand, 3ds Max and Flash
- Prior military or intelligence experience
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.