Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is searching for highly motivated and mission-oriented Political/Military (POL/MIL) Intelligence Analyst to become part of an exciting mission within US African Command (USAFRICOM) stationed at RAF Molesworth in the United Kingdom. Assignments require knowledge of, and skill in applying advanced intelligence analytic concepts, principles, practices, laws, regulations, methods, and techniques.
- Provides political-military analysis with expertise and working knowledge regarding countries located in the United States Africa Command area of responsibility
- Prepares theater and strategic level assessments to military commanders, senior policy makers and executives of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- Blends single-source intelligence reports with all-source data to provide a comprehensive picture
- Willing to work in a coalition environment which requires a solid understanding of Foreign Disclosure procedures and transfers of classified documents between classified computer systems
- Authors briefings, memorandums, and other intelligence analysis on U.S. Africa Command theater activity; and the impact of such activity, particularly as it affects the integrity and viability of regional political systems, military capabilities, and regional stability
- Develops in-depth products to provide indications and warning of developing conditions in the Africa Command AOR which may impact the command
- Coordinates and collaborates U.S. Africa Command analysis and intelligence products with the intelligence community and U.S. law enforcement agencies
- Formulates collection requirements to satisfy intelligence gaps, and submits analyst-initiated evaluation reports to assess the quality of intelligence reporting
- Maintains working relationships with counterparts from theater, national, and allied agencies
- 4-6 years of experience in relevant fields of analysis plus a Bachelor’s degree, OR 4-6 years of intelligence experience and specialized training (discretionary)
- Possess knowledge of U.S. intelligence community roles, responsibilities, organizations, and capabilities, including knowledge of the DoD
- Experience analyzing, documenting, and reporting intelligence information
- Able and willing to relocate on permanent assignment to RAF Molesworth in the United Kingdom
- Can travel up to 25% - may require deployments to AFRICOM AOR
- Willing to work non-standard hours as required to support possible 24/7 surge requirements
- Able and willing to engage in shift work
- Able and willing to deploy to the AFRICOM AOR if necessary
- Previous briefing experience.
- Possession of excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. Africa Command.
- Inter-agency experience.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.