Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is actively conducting SIGINT and geospatial intelligence analysis supporting an Ops Center at Fort Gordon, GA for a government customer. We are hiring Junior Geolocation Operators with either Active and Passive or just Passive experience to produce geo-location data to support the development of various intelligence reports. The qualified candidate must possess the skills and knowledge to manage and facilitate the prosecution of collection data files. Additionally, the candidate will conduct general and directed radio frequency searches on targets of interest in the OEF Theater of Operation. This is a 24-hour operation and shift work is required
- 2 years or more experience in geo-location within the last 5 years within NSA, a service cryptologic element of Other Government Agency (OGA)
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment is required.
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience with processing collection data files.
- Must have the Passive or both Passive & Active Geo-location experience or certification
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.