Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is actively conducting SIGINT and geospatial intelligence analysis supporting an Ops Center at Fort Gordon, GA for a government customer. We are hiring Junior Geolocation Operators with either Active and Passive or just Passive experience to produce geo-location data to support the development of various intelligence reports. The qualified candidate must possess the skills and knowledge to manage and facilitate the prosecution of collection data files. Additionally, the candidate will conduct general and directed radio frequency searches on targets of interest in the OEF Theater of Operation. This is a 24-hour operation and shift work is required
- 2 years or more experience in geo-location within the last 5 years within NSA, a service cryptologic element of Other Government Agency (OGA)
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment is required.
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience with processing collection data files.
- Must have the Passive or both Passive & Active Geo-location experience or certification
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.