Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Cloud Architect who wants to develop innovative solutions for customers and internal product teams. Do you enjoy architecting highly scalable and highly available cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a DevOps environment? Do you enjoy working with customers and leading teams to solve hard challenges, streamline processes, and deliver new capabilities? If so, we want to speak with you.
As a Cloud Architect, you will work with a large Federal Government Agency, assisting them in their migration of legacy systems to the AWS C2S Cloud. You will have the opportunity to lead a fast paced team of world-class engineers to modernize our customer’s global network, infrastructure and services. Your team will update and extend our existing cloud broker services with new service offerings, create reference architectures and cloud native designs, and enable provisioning automation within a DevOps pipeline. And you will have the opportunity to shape, influence and enable Cloud Governance standards, best practices, and security compliance for smoother cloud transitions, and lower sustainment costs.
- B.S. and 15 years professional IT experience OR 19 years professional IT experience without a relevant degree
- Five years of experience using Cloud Infrastructure, preferably AWS Managed Services like EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, and KMS
- At least one AWS Certification
- Demonstrable experience with Scripting, using two or more prominent scripting languages such as Bash, Python and Perl
- Demonstrable experience with Automation, using one or more prominent automation frameworks such as Ansible, Chef, and CloudFormation
- Experience leading and mentoring a technical team
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience, including both verbal and written communications
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and frequently requires collaboration across multiple technical teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization internally and with partners externally
- Are team-oriented, and passionate about delivering great cloud-based solutions
- Have a strong work ethic and are willing to learn
- Are confident and willing to tactfully and respectfully argue for your beliefs
- Are willing to gain a solid understanding of the government, consumer, and commercial, and market trends and requirements
- Work well in an Agile SCRUM and DevOps environment
- Can work well with software developers and a plethora of different personality types
- Additional AWS Certifications
- Experience working with other Cloud Service Providers including Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience with Agile Software Development using an object oriented language
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.