Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic technical practitioner with a broad based background that combines technical, problem solving, and customer service focus dedicated to the customer’s mission. The customer’s mission is at the forefront of national defense which offers the ideal candidate with the opportunity to help shape enhanced analytical capabilities with the customer’s data fusion tool. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will lead a team to develop new features and capabilities based upon customer requirements and proofs of concept which will have an immediate impact with customers and end-users.
- Ten or more years of experience with software/system development.
- Proven experience as a technical lead/manager.
- Five or more years of experience working with front end technologies and backend web/service frameworks.
- Code source control (GIT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Comfort with automation of non-routine tasks.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Highly motivated, interested in Big Data and Cloud environments; Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of microservice design methods and patterns.
- Experience with:
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps best practices
- Interaction with customer to drive and implement requirements
- Agile development and methodologies
- JIRA and Confluence
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.