Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Hardware Engineering will provide expertise to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design and other technical hardware issues. Procure and perform acceptance testing on equipment. Provide hardware maintenance support, both preventative and remedial. Deploy, install, and implement hardware at Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS). Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements. Conduct site surveys. Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages. Organize and direct hardware installations. Configure (and document configuration of) computers, networking devices and various peripheral equipment. Prepare site installation and test reports. Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements. Prepare reports and recommendations concerning existing and emerging hardware technologies. Provide specific input to the hardware components of system design to include end-user devices, servers, networking devices, data storage devices, and specialized processors.
- Prepare functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Analyze hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors.
- Ensure that problems with operational hardware have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Assist with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Conduct site surveys; assesses and documents current site network configuration and site-unique requirements.
- Develop hardware installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines.
- Train site personnel in proper use of hardware.
- Recommend specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Prepare engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages.
- Prepare drawings documenting as-built configurations at each site.
- Prepare site installation and test reports.
- Configure computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment.
- Prepare installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
Qualifications: Seven (7) years experience as a HE analyzing complex hardware systems for SIGINT solutions. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional hardware engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
TS/SCI clearance with poly
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.