Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications. Analyzes and guides system requirements and technical leadership design, implementation and development activities in a multi-team, multi-tier environment.
- Fourteen (14) years of system engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or
- 5+ years of experience in system engineering may be substituted for a degree
- Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware and software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation conduction systems requirement reviews
- Implements comprehensive Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) solutions
- Implements operational view, technical standards view, system and services view for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards
- Develops scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, maintenance and disposal needs
- Hands-on Linux and network, dataflow experience
- VMWare tools experience including vSphere/ESXi, vRealize, NSX, vMotion, vRA or vRO
- Demonstrated experience writing and maintaining scripts using languages such as Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience managing a configuration management database (CMDB) using tools such as ClearQuest or ServiceNow
- UCS Director (Cisco UCS Platforms)
- Scripting Ansible
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.