Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications. Analyzes and guides system requirements and technical leadership design, implementation and development activities in a multi-team, multi-tier environment.
- Fourteen (14) years of system engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or
- 5+ years of experience in system engineering may be substituted for a degree
- Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware and software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation conduction systems requirement reviews
- Implements comprehensive Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) solutions
- Implements operational view, technical standards view, system and services view for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards
- Develops scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, maintenance and disposal needs
- Hands-on Linux and network, dataflow experience
- VMWare tools experience including vSphere/ESXi, vRealize, NSX, vMotion, vRA or vRO
- Demonstrated experience writing and maintaining scripts using languages such as Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience managing a configuration management database (CMDB) using tools such as ClearQuest or ServiceNow
- UCS Director (Cisco UCS Platforms)
- Scripting Ansible
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.