Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operation, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline, or
- 5+ years of experience System Administration may be substituted for a degree
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices and mobile devices
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems, installs and loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback customer management for escalated tickets
- Linux administration
- System troubleshooting experience
- VMware administration
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Supports the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Cisco UCS and Netapp Management, Networking
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.