Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Performs analysis on construction and diagnostics of computer networks, computer network exploitation, research digital forensic analysis, report generation, mentoring, exercise support, and recommendation of new analysis technologies. Provides written and oral assessments regarding analysis. Assists in the development of new tools, and modifications of existing tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or
- 4+ years of experience in intrusion analysis and incident response may be substituted for a degree
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity applications and techniques
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in intrusion analysis and incident response
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- 1+ years of Splunk experience or equivalent courses
- Experience with computer network exploitation, construction, and diagnostics of computer networks, network analysis, network threats and risks, incident response, and database research
- Technical and narrative reporting
- Awareness of applicable computer network exploitation policies, regulations and compliance documents
- Analyze network packet information, Windows and Linux/Unix OS system data, executable file data, host data, and metadata to identify and characterize anomalies
- Provide reporting on activities and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.