Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a TS//SCI Systems Engineer to successfully meet mission requirements at Fort Bragg, NC. The selected candidate will be responsible for integrating tag, track and locate solutions across the customer’s enterprise. The requirements include integrating TTL equipment, communication systems and solutions, network and architecture hardware, standards and protocols and exercise and ops planning. In their daily performance, the candidate is to recommend systems engineering and technical advice to leadership and other enterprise stakeholders.
- Provide and deliver all technical and administrative requirements as determined by the customer
- Provide plans and concept of operations based upon mission requirements and execute all approved plans and conops
- Recommend strategies and architecture solutions to successfully meet customer mission requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact as determined by the customer
- Demonstrated leadership
- Exceptional verbal and writing ability
- Interact, collaborate and train with stakeholders on a daily basis
- Willingness to work occasional long hour days and weekends when necessary
- Experience with TTL solutions, architectures and network IT technologies
- Proficient in Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Willingness to travel CONUS and/or execute mission requirements OCONUS
- High school diploma, BS in technical or related field or military training in C4ISR fields
- Strong networking and security technologies and practices to include but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management and hardening
- Automated Information Discovery Environment, Android Tactical Assault Kit (app and server), Google Earth and other geospatial apps and services
- Shout, Iridium, Thuraya and other communication devices
- VidEx, Milestone, VLC and other full motion video management apps and services
- Work in an agile development environment and support operational requirements
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.