Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Cyber Lead with a strong grasp of Information Assurance (IA) principles and best practices. This position will provide program execution and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support for a DoD customer migrating USG IT services and assets to a hybrid cloud architecture. A successful candidate will also provide augmented team leadership to Novetta staff supporting Cyber support to a DoD Cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) program.
The Cyber Program Manager will:
- Lead team and advise customer on Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber Security best practices. Manage engineers and technical consultants to support successful accreditation of the hybrid cloud system and successful continuous monitoring and targeted assessments of the cloud PaaS environment.
- Help design and implement security controls for the environment. Oversee creation of accreditation Body of Evidence (BoE) artifacts.
- Support the design and implementation of an effective and compliant continuous monitoring strategy.
- Provide technical and administrative definition and analysis and recommend alternative solutions to end users and other stakeholders.
- Participate in review meetings with prime contractor and USG staff.
- Ensure contract deliverables are delivered on time and at high quality.
- Support ancillary Novetta cyber business development activities.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent IAT Level II certification.
- 4+ years of experience developing and reviewing accreditation Body of Evidence (BoE) artifacts for IT systems in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation framework.
- 1+ year of experience with cloud infrastructure and services.
- Additional security-related certification.
- AWS Associate or Professional certification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.