Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Have an opportunity to perform experienced level Software Engineering for our state of the art Defensive Cyber Mission. Must have strong programming and computer science fundamentals for a dynamic and interesting mobile development mission where you will be able to design, develop, and apply unique state of the art mobile applications.
- The ideal candidate must be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages.
- Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments.
- 3+ years Java EE, C/C++, C# skills/experience.
- Must be willing to work in evolving/flexible R&D environment, experiment with new technologies/techniques, embrace shifting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required. (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.)
- Android Application development experience.
- Experience in Agile (e.g., is Agile certified, is a Scrum Master, etc.) and/or working Development Operations (DevOps) environments.
- Active TS/SCI FSP security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.