Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Systems Engineer duties will include the coordination of design/architecture, development, analysis, and deployment of technologies and solutions to address operational priorities. The primary focus of the SE shall be to deliver technical collection capabilities. The selected candidate will have the unique opportunity to support developing strategic initiatives for the customer and the Intelligence Community (IC) to meet current and future mission needs.
- The SE will support the customer’s management to identify, deploy, and maintain technologies to ensure proper functionality.
- Manage information technology (IT) to include systems engineering, integration, technical performance analysis, governance, and IT policy.
- Facilitate system modifications across a variety of projects that include operational technologies and/or solutions to support technical, analytical, or operational requirements.
- Support strategic activities such as: identifying, analyzing, defining, and coordinating user, customer and stakeholder needs.
- Translate needs into technical or operational requirements for the research, development, production and procurement of processes, systems, and services.
- Analyze portfolios of IT systems, tools, applications, and develops enterprise artifacts required for implementation; develop standard processes; manage IT portfolios; develop documentation; develop metrics and provide performance summaries.
- Position requires five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Systems Integration; Cyber Security; Strategic Planning; Portfolio Management; Technical & Analysis Support; Technology Exploration; Web Development and Administration.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Systems Engineering; Systems Architecture; Network Engineering; Information Assurance; Compliance Monitoring; Secure Mobile Devices; Operations Research; IC Cloud Services (e.g., C2S and GovCloud); Software Development; Knowledge Management; IT Policy Development; IT Governance; Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.