Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- The GIS Specialist shall support the customer in the planning, collecting, processing, analysis, exploitation, and dissemination of geospatial information to solve intelligence questions and visually depict this knowledge.
- Be adept using geospatial data in different ways to create customized visual products.
- Use a variety of data sources to create geospatial products to support analysis.
- Apply knowledge and experience using geospatial analytic methodologies and principles to understand intelligence issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of GIS technology, geospatial thinking, remote sensing, and intelligence issues to create information, characterize events, and discover relationships and trends.
- Knowledge and expertise in digital cartography, image processing, GIS software, geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and commercial imagery, products, processes, and databases.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment focused on producing mission critical analytic products.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Position requires five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience with geospatial software such as ArcGIS, QGIS, Erdas IMAGINE, ENVI, Remote View, (NES), SOCET GXP and/or related GEOINT analysis tools and systems.
- Proficiency with ArcGIS desktop, geodatabase structure and capabilities, projections and other GIS techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cartography, GIS, spatial modeling.
- Knowledge of best practices for data standards, data management, data quality.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Experience with open source geospatial technology and databases.
- Experience with the IC and external geospatial data.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.